Pencil Shavings

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Congrats, the Worst is over

Except for how I look.

I never can decide what to wear on Tuesdays. Every Monday i indulge myself by wearing my most comfortablest clothes - usually something involving a pair of cotton cargo pants. Tuesday, if I can't be bothered what my colleagues think of me, I'll put back on the same pair of cotton pants, otherwise I look for a bottom with less pockets and a higher percentage of nylon. Today I'm wearing a pair of auntie pants and stripey long sleeve top (which my colleagues always say looks like crumpled pyjamas), with glasses and track shoes too may I add; I look positively awful.

2 comments:

colinrt said...

haha... women seem to share the same dilemmas... us guys have no problems with clothing... speaking of normal guys lah... not those namby pamby metrosexuals...
becos I'm colour blind, most of my pants are either dark blue/navy/black... and all my shirts are pre-co-ordinated so that no matter which one i pull from the wardrobe (even in the dark), it ought to match any of the pants... so easy... but yah, love cargo pants... can wear them only on dress down Fridays tho... :(

mis_nomer said...

We are supposed to dress down only on fridays too but somehow i get around it by following the letter of the law: "Jeans only on Fridays." ;)