Pencil Shavings

Monday, April 14, 2008

Internal monologue

Monday, 5:45am [Alarm rings]
Crap. Groan. No.... 9 more minutes

5:54am
I'm snoozing some more. Who needs a shower in the morning anyway?

6:03am [Visions of being late for school jolt me awake]
-blank-

6:10am
Brain kicks in and tells me I've got to shower, who am I deluding.

6:30am {Walking out to the bus-stop]
Brain kicks into second gear and alarms go off: "CRIKEY! I FORGOT THAT WE'RE NOT GIVING BACK THE TEST FOR LIT CLASS TODAY WHICH MEANS THAT I HAVE A LIT LESSON IN THE MORNING THAT I HAVEN'T PLANNED FOR!!!"

6:40am [On bus, scribbling lesson plan in exercise book]
I think I'll re-use my Sec 1 materials for my Sec 3s. Heh heh heh. *evil laughter*

6:50am {Asleep on bus]
ZZZZZzzz

6:55am [At school]
Need coffee. Cannot function without coffeee. Is the photocopier down? Oh dear. But I'll make my cup of coffee first.

7:05am {madly photocopying. madly planning. brain, infused with caffeine, in overdrive]
How many copies do I need? Why is there no paper? What's wrong with the Master Print? What do I need to scan? What is my password? Who am I?

7:35am [singing the Mahjulah]
I need to tell the kids to stay in their class. Where are they?

---- FAST FORWARD

9:00am [NOW]
STOP BLOGGING! GO TO CLASS!

1 comment:

Sivasothi said...

And you blogged in between?! Oooh..cannily familiar!