Pencil Shavings

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

I had a wonderful evening yesteday.

Went for a jog with S through SGH, and did 50 push-ups, 50 sit-ups and 50 tricep push-ups. My muscles ache today. Went home to heat up porridge to eat with spicy pork cubes (my sis introduced me to them. it's really quite yummy. you can't tell from its unglamourous name at all), stir-fried broccoli and acha.

Then I finished summarising "State, Society and Religious Engineering: Towards a Reformist Buddhism in Singapore" by Kuah-Pearce Khun Eng, read a bit of "The Two Towers", played around and then fell soundly and happily asleep. I think I will remember this evening in 20 years. Good memories stick. Bad ones too though.

j's film and a's birthday are falling on the same day! I'm torn. I want to be at two places at one time and I don't know what to do. I guess when it comes down to it I will have to forego the film.

I would like a job that pays me better.