Pencil Shavings

Thursday, April 29, 2004

Fill in the blanks

I am not: 16 anymore
I love: my friends and family
I hate: people who trick old folks
I fear: not succeeding
I hope: for a happy ending
I hear: bubbling from the fish tank and the hum of my computer
I crave: for a simple life
I regret: my course of study
I cry: at church
I care: tremendously, but I’ve forgotten
I always: look up the HDB block for falling potted plants
I believe: in God
I feel alone: on Friday nights
I listen: and feel helpless
I hide: so I won’t hurt others.
I drive: erm.. a bicycle?
I sing: haltingly
I dance: even more haltingly
I write: to feel better about myself
I miss: Old friends, my sister, college life, Bible Study, the smell of spring, driving a car
I search: for my missing hands-free set
I learn: that life doesn’t turn out the way you’ve always imagined it to be
I feel: forgotten
I know: that my parents love me
I say: “I don’t know”
I succeed: “I don’t know”
I dream: always
I want: the best deal
I have: 19 neon tetras, 4 orange-striped fish and 1 sucker fish
I give: you $2 if you will ask me for it
I fell: too many times already
I fight: when I feel snubbed
I need: reassurance
I laugh: and it brings hope