Pencil Shavings

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

echos

I've had the house to myself the last three days cos the parents are out of town. It has been quiet - my thoughts seem to echo off the walls.

Last night, I sat in front of the TV with a bottle of red wine and a bowl of instant tom yam beehoon. I still have no idea what was showing on TV. I think all I did was just to stare into space and listen to the silence. By the time I got off the sofa at 1:30am, the ground looked wonky. Interesting sensation. I've never gotten high before, and still haven't. I've got a long way to go.

I was thinking the other day what a conservative gal I am. I'm not into body piercings at all, or bungee jumping, or scuba diving, or all night partying, or wild drinking, or free sex, or anything like that at all. All I do is read, hang out with a few close friends, work, sleep, run, eat, and GO TO AUSTRALIA TO RUN THE 10k!!! hee. I had to put that in caps just for the effect.

Gosh, the paragraph above just proves the point.

No comments: