Pencil Shavings

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

14:37 Wednesday

I have to give a presentation this Friday and i am having trouble with everything.  The colour scheme of the powerpoint bugs me, I don't know which findings to include and which to exclude, and of the findings I've finally decided to include, I don't know how to order them in a sensible fashion.  Oh help me. It's a mess.

This is the rough outline of the presentation (for now):

Introduction
Focus Questions: Who are they? Why do they come?
Youths in Singapore: Shrinking percentage
M Youths: Changing structure in TR
Qualitative Research
     Methodology
     Findings
           Characteristics of Youth
           Needs and Concerns of Specific Categories
                      Secondary School
                      2nd Generation
                      (should I add Uni? NSmen?)
           Youth & Church
                       Worship
                       Structure
                       Why Youths Respond
                                 Leadership
                                 God and Scripture 
                                 Relationships 
                                 Skills
                        Models of Youth Ministry that work
Conclusions
Suggestions & Recommendations

 

 

No comments: