Pencil Shavings

Thursday, July 22, 2004

I'm back, Part II

12 Things that have changed since I've been gone:


  1. Fish have all died. :( new crop of fish that look almost the same, but not quite.

  2. $2000 poorer.

  3. Swam with a sea turtle

  4. Saw 5 rainbows in a single day while driving on the Great Ocean Road

  5. Saw a wild kangeroo.

  6. Frollicked on a deserted beach.

  7. Found out that my friend likes ice-cream, choc, and all things sweet.

  8. Found out that same friend likes her pictures to be composed of "30% land; 70% sky".

  9. Two cows have missing rumps.

  10. Willing to spend $20 on TWO taxi rides in a single day cos tired of travelling.

  11. 3500km under belt (consequence, see above)

  12. Realised that I'm willing to hang out with my friends the day i arrive home even though half-asleep.

No comments: