Pencil Shavings

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Oats

Does anyone know how to cook oats?

I just had some half-past-six oats for breakfast - runny, sweet and milky. It left me craving for a wholesome AMK curry puff. Now, what's the point of making and eating oats if it only leaves you with a curry puff craving? (for the uninitiated, a curry puff is a deep fried pastry with curried potato, chicken and egg.)

see picture
see list - (AMK came in 4th in this curry puff list but I still think it rocks big time.)

Crud. Now I really want a curry puff.

(Pulling myself back to the point of this post) Oats. Does anyone know how to cook oats so that I don't crave a curry puff after I eat it? Do you cook it with sugar and milk, or salt and butter? Or anything else more exotic?

Someone DHL me a curry puff.

No comments: