Pencil Shavings

Sunday, May 11, 2003

Hot

Went for a swim this afternoon with A and T and I am red. My chest is itchy from a rash because of the heat, and what I would really like to do now is to curl up in front of the computer and watch a VCD in a dark and air-conditioned room. I am tired of thinking and figuring out how to put presentations together. It can wait till tomorrow.

When people ask me what I have been doing at work, I always want to say that I've been really busy with this presentation, and tell them how difficult it is to fit presentation to music and narration; and then I feel stupid because it all seems so trivial compared to their work. Its very depressing. All of this for a book? I don't know. I'm not even artistic, but worse, I am sensitive too. It can wait till tomorrow.

Mother's Day today and I bought Gao Lak for my mum. What did you do for yours?