Pencil Shavings

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

I think we have a solution

Two dial-up plans at $5.20 each with 26 hours of free access together.

This means that I will have two email address for both mum and pop, and I can use the NTUC May Day coupons to redeem four months free. It sounds like a plan!

Or is it too complicated?

I make life complicated for myself. I have two mobile phone plans, one with 700 free SMS and one with free incoming calls. And to complicate things further, I have identical mobile phones - two glow-in-the-dark white Nokia 3100s. Brilliant eh? All to save a couple of bucks on my phone bill. On any given day, I will have my SMS line in my left pocket and my calling line in my right with a tube sock over the calling line phone so that I can tell them apart. I have minutes on my SMS line to use on Sun and between 9pm and 9am from Mon to Sat; and 150 SMSes on my calling line in case I use more than 700 SMSes a month (which happens, horror of horrors). I wodner how I keep sane!

And so i'm proposing another venture into complication.