Pencil Shavings

Monday, January 07, 2008

First day back at school

I woke up cantankerous.

Then I got productive.

I had a cup of coffee, ate a slice of cheese bread, printed my timetable, a claim form and a result slip, sent an email I've been procrastinating about, got a quick reply and the promise of payment, added three tasks to my to-do list, made a phone call to arrange an work appointment, sent another email, addressed a birthday parcel to a friend in the US, took a shower, got changed, and am now sitting on the floor blogging and scanning "Sanctum" by Will Eisner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cantankerousness followed by productivity.

That pretty much sums it up for me.

That Janie Girl said...

What a productive chica you are!

Went and checked my mail today after being gone 2 weeks and there was your Christmas card! Thanks!!!