Pencil Shavings

Friday, February 03, 2006

My Tabletop


You know you have procrastinated for too long when after cleaning out your desk, you find the words of a postcard you wrote to a friend in Austria permanently imprinted on your table top.

Quiz of the day:
1. What is the friend's name?

Winner gets a pack of instant Ipoh 3-in-1 hazelnut white coffee. (I've given up on hand drawn postcards as a prize.)

-----

Update: CLUE
Higher resolution, rotated 180 degrees, and flipped horizontal for yr viewing pleasure.






Update: I'm drinking the Ipoh coffee myself
Thanks for all the effort! :)

4 comments:

colinrt said...

wow... a toughie...

i had photoshop flip it several ways to get what i thot was the right way up... and then change the level and contrast... but the resolution is very bad... best guesses were:

Sonia, Serena, Gwen, or Jana...

the rest of it goes:

Hi! How are you
doing blah blah
blah I miss blah
you! Anyway blah
postcard blah blah
to blah blah to say
swanky blah blah blah
really really lucky blah
blah blah blah blah
I miss you
Take care



PS: can you tell I was bored today??

mis_nomer said...

Not bad, not bad, but none of your guesses on the name is right. Quite close though. :)

Did I really use the word "swanky"? Oh dear me. :)

mis_nomer said...

nope, not Brenda. :)

colinrt said...

now it looks like Simon or Jason... wierd...