Pencil Shavings

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Terry Fox Run: 6am

6am: "Why does it rain _every_single_year?"
7am: Eating a rather stale piece of coffee bread
8am: Stuck in jam in taxi
9am: Feeling a little faint and nauseous from the stale piece of bread
10am: Limping

It was quite an inspiring run. There was a guy on crutches who was doing the 8km. He had only one good leg. And a lot of cute little red and blond headed kids.

[I must have been tired when I wrote that. I don't mean that he had a lot of cute kids. I meant there were a lot of cute kids at the run.]

My ITB in my good leg acted up. Sigh. 8km only.

(Photos later..)

2 comments:

colinrt said...

8km? good job! that's like wow! for couch potatoes like me - where 2.4km is like an interminable distance... so take heart... ;-)

Anonymous said...

aiyah, should've gone. sounds interesting.