Pencil Shavings

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Rubber Chicken

I have a rubber chicken that makes me laugh. I took it from my friend's two and a half year-old daughter. My friend asked her daughter if Aunty Mis_nomer could have the chicken. She looked at the me, looked at the chicken, hesitated for a split second, and said, "Yes. It's gross." Hahaha!

Rubber Chicken Against a Wall
Rubber Chicken against the Wall

Rubber Chicken Roadkill
Rubber Chicken Roadkill

Rubber Chicken Laying an Egg
Rubber Chicken laying an Egg

My Rubber Chicken and I have hours of fun together. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cluck, cluck.

Anonymous said...

I can't find an e-mail address for you so I'll tell you here that when I was in Washington, DC a couple weeks ago, I saw something in the street that reminded me of your blog.

mis_nomer said...

cluck cluck! (that's thank you for your thought!)