Pencil Shavings

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

tired

first day back at work after the long weekend and i'm cranky. first, the boss says that he wants the presentation to be "richer" in colour so that means i've to revamp everything and find some other colour scheme. i hate looking for colour schemes, especially when i think the current one is quite nice. Grr.

Friend (who owes me $1500 already) wants to borrow even more money. That frustrates me because 1. he hasn't changed his behaviour to get out of debt; 2. i don't really want to give him any more money cos he never mentioned the $1500 loan in the 2 years since; 3. I don't earn a lot of money, heck, i earn less money than everyone I know; 4. When it comes down to it, i'll still give him the money because he is like family to me. Grr.

i can't wait to go for a run and swim tonight.



No comments: