Pencil Shavings

Thursday, May 19, 2005

This is the way I work

If you use Microsoft Outlook to send and receive emails, you may be aware of the little red follow up flag. I've only recently begun to use this feature and I can only say that the little red follow up flag is driving me nuts. It keeps my to-do list in my frontal lobe and all I want to do every minute of my 8-hour day is to right-click the email and hit "Flag complete". I suspect that the little red flag may be making me drive my colleagues mercilessly to get things done. Must. Control. Urge. To. Over. Achieve.

Post complete.

2 comments:

SonSon said...

LOL Enjoyed your post.

Lam's Creation said...

Wow ... this is such honour ?!! You cannot imagine the kind of thrill I get when someone blogrolls me in their blog given the boring stuffs (or moreso the boring way) that I have tendencies to yak about ... THANKS !!!