Pencil Shavings

Friday, December 30, 2005

You wouldn't believe this...

... but I actually RAN FOR THE BUS today! Or at least trotted for it. Oh wonders of wonders! Each day just gets better. And that's my new year's wish for all of you: that each day is better than the last.

All this euphoric trotting for buses is making me one to make a resolution list, so here goes:

In the year 2006, I hope to, God-willing,

1. Get to work on-time.
2. Keep my desk clean.
3. Clean out my room.
4. Keep the fish tank clean. (and the fish alive)
5. Run the full marathon in December 2006.
6. Eat less fatty meat and fast food.
7. Make an effort to cultivate/ mantain friendships outside my comfort zone.

And other quiet resolutions only between me and God.

I am such a sloppy girl -- three out of six of the above deal with personal tardiness! Tsk. Aw well... who keeps resolutions anyway? ;)

1 comment:

colinrt said...

lol!! will wonders never cease? ;-)

re: your resolutions... they look workable... i'll try weakly to come up with some personal goals of my own too... like start a new blog perhaps...

Have a WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!!!!