Pencil Shavings

Friday, January 13, 2006

I'm dreading...

... opening my running log excel file.

The last date in my running log will be

23 December 2005: Mt Kinabalu: 17km : 15 and a half hours: 1.09km/hr

1.09km/h! That's as fast as a snail I suppose. (oh wait, this site says that the speed of a garden snail is 0.048km/h. Ready, Steady, Escargot, a BBC article on London's first professional snail race, is hilarious. )

Since Kinabalu, I've only managed a 2km jog and a game of badly played squash. I've just have been too sick. :(

Friend commented yesterday I may have the 100-day cough. God forbid! I really want to do the KL marathon this March.

2 comments:

Renohtaram said...

100 day cough! oh no...hope u get better soon...

mis_nomer said...

Hi renohtaram, I think I'm getting better already after a lot of sleep this weekend. Thanks!