Pencil Shavings

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Mad Tropicalians

This is the closest Singapore ever gets to Winter. It is 24 degrees celsius outside (that's 75.2F for my American friends, conversion by google calculator), and everyone seems to be talking about how cold it is these days and how we should all put on more clothes. I know, we are mad.

I brought an extra-large white umbrella with the words "Italian Festival 2003" to work today. I feel like Mary Poppins! Extra-large umbrellas are prone to being left in buses and cafes. I hope mine makes it home.

So, the cold weather is making me want a hot bowl of instant noodles. It is a good thing to feel hungry. I've been sick enough this new year to have forgotten what it is to have an appetite. Also, the cold weather is making me think that being stuck in the office with a pile of unfinished projects isn't so bad a thing after all.

Projects Infinitium.

No comments: