Pencil Shavings

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Here in my cage

11:50pm, hungry already, another 40mins more before I am let loose to eat. It doesn't help that I have absolutely nothing to do to distract me from my stomach. It also doesn't help that I've uppped my mileage recently and my appetite has grown. When I was playing volleyball for the college and training three times a day, I could finish a US-sized hamburger with fries and wash it down with a jumbo milkshake, preferably oreo or peanut butter. I would love a real peanut butter milkshake now -- not the watery, icey stuff that passes off as a milkshake over here, but the kind that gets stuck midway up your straw 'cos it is so thick. That kind of a peanut butter milkshake.

4 comments:

colinrt said...

oooh... i know the kind... so thick your cheek muscles hurt from the effort needed to suck in the creamy goodness... yum... haven't had that in years... sigh...

mis_nomer said...

colin - yeah, that kind of milkshake :) If I'm not wrong, you can get a Dairy Queen Blizzard (the milkshake that does not fall out of its cup even if you turn it upside down) from Orchard.

sparkles - embarrassed? nothing to be embarrassed about. :) I much prefer your new layout.. easier to read. :)

mis_nomer said...

colin - I forgot to add - the cheeks! Of course the cheeks! heh.

mis_nomer said...

heh, conquered with a spoon. I like that :)