Pencil Shavings

Friday, July 29, 2005

The Shoe Meme

where I expose myself to be more like a guy than I'd admit..

Total Number of Shoes you own: 9

Fun shoes: Asics, Sandals, Blue slip ons
Work shoes: Black, Brown, Brown sandals
Shoes I rarely wear: Shoe with hole, White sandal for weddings, Black boots


The last shoe you bought: Asics Gel-1090

For some reason, I don't buy a lot of shoes. My sister bought me 4 pairs (those in red) and friends gave another 3 pairs (italics), which means I only bought 2 pairs in the last 5 years.


How many shoes do you have underneath your work desk: 2 pairs (3 pairs in cupboard at work) Don't ask me why I have so many shoes at work. If you do, I'll tell you it is because I am ten-legged and I require all ten legs for work.


Five people you meet in The Land of Shoes:
trainofthot
carine
mel
smudgi3
the lonely runner

Tagged by Sembler Fatigué

6 comments:

colinrt said...

gee, mis_nomer... have we met in the land of shoes?? I think I am the ultimate definition of a guy's guy when it comes to shoes... all of three pairs: two for work/formals, identical black and brown slip-on hush puppies (just to match the pants I guess)... and one pair of Teva sandals for the weekend... less clutter, less time needed to decide which pair to wear out... that's all the footwear I have to my name, I'm afraid... : (

Anonymous said...

Hi mis_nomer...think of it, I do have a lot of shoes also:Asics running shoe, Salomon for trail running, adidas basketball shoe, nike ACG for walking, Fila racer, Teva sandals, trail slippers, formal leather shoe for work and 2 pairs of army boots!!! used to even have a soccer boots, asics spikes for track and bootie for water sports..

Mostly Another Gaudy Grouch In Exile said...

If I had friends and sis like yours, I might not need to spend as much...*sob*
Hehe...ten legs can run very fast leh. Like super duper fast.

mis_nomer said...

trainofthot - i have underestimated men.

taz - you have a lot of sports shoes! cool.

Sembler Fatigué - ten legs will trip and fall!

Mike said...

Hi, I seem to be a bit lost. I thought I was getting somewhere looking for information about exercise equipment fitness and I ended up here. Well, great job on exercise equipment fitness. I have a similar interest in exercise equipment fitness. Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

Great post!I love shoes..so i purchase shoes wherever i go..but one thing is i do buy only brabded shoes..like Timberland shoes,Nike,Adidas etc.