Pencil Shavings

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Second post of the day

I can confirm that it wasn't the coffee that put me in such a rage this morning. I am still reeling in residual rage. Better not come near me with a ten-foot pole, or say anything stupid about the money being given to red cross is for reconstuction only and not for essentials like food and first aid (see webpage for refute). aaargh... When can I go home???

------
(pause, exhale slowly) On another note, to continue in my duty as a blogger, let me fill you in on a few interesting sites of late:

On Singapore Bloggers
Mrbrown is an interesting read if you are familiar with the backstreets of Singaporean thinking. (I was going to write allies and backstreets, as in ally-s, but it looked like the allies, as in the group that won the war, so I decided against it. Spelling always determines word-choice for me.) Nice, easy-to-read format. Quite funny as well.

If you check out nominations for the best Singapore blog, you should be able to find quite a few interesting reads as well. There is sarongpartyfrens, singabloodypore (funny name)... Xiaxue is apparently the most popular, with the most hits in the country. If I'm not wrong, correct me here, Xiaxue has an expansive knowledge of photoshop and is able to make the fat, thin, the blotchy, smooth, the ugly, beautiful...
------

Friend today wrote to me (after I wrote two or three very bo liao, a.k.a no content emails): "you need to get a real job, you crackpot." haha! What are friends for I say! I thought it was very funny.

No comments: