Pencil Shavings

Saturday, March 26, 2005

the blue and green yellow eyed cat

I was in Malacca this past weekend but haven't found a chance to blog about it, in flagrant flaunting of the blog-everyday blogging rule laid out by Cowboy Caleb (oh wait, I think it was Tony Pierce. Cowboy Caleb's rules very cheem.) It can’t be helped – when I am at work I’m too busy working; when I’m home, my internet connection is too slow and expensive. But no excuses! Excellence costs!

So I am posting here a picture of an adorable blue and yellow eyed cat hanging out on a 1950s fire truck in Malacca. (And I don’t mean blue-yellow eyed cat, I mean blue AND yellow eyed cat.) Isn’t she adorable?

She was very tao though. I was standing at the front of the truck with my camera posed, while my friend made every cat-like sound in her estimable vocabulary to get the cat to look at us, but she stubbornly refused. After five minutes, I drop my arms in exasperation, and then what does she do? She turns her head and gives me a what-the-big-fuss look! Luckily for me, my reflexes were quick enough to snap the picture on the left.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like blue and yellow to me leh...

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, she's beautiful.

-brenda

mis_nomer said...

Anon - I think you're right. It is blue and yellow... Hmm.

Brenda - :)