Pencil Shavings

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Singaporeans are very funny

I found this way of mrbrown's post on the tremours felt in Ponggol. Do Singaporeans SMS each other when they are in the same house?

We live on the 22nd floor near Bedok. At about 1215, I woke up because my bed was shaking! Even the door was swaying away. I felt like Linda Blair in Exorcist! I sms-ed my hubby (who was sleeping next door) to keep me company because I was too scared to leave the bed. ~ maunderlin
And this:

i saw a SMS when i woke up and turn on my phone tis morning. it is from my bro who is sleeping just next to my room. it read: "bro! the whole fucking room is shaking! is tis an earthquake or someting? run or stay?" ~ jasontty
Wah, very funny, cannot tahan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! The 2nd sms so funny! *dies laughing* only sgporeans can do such things!!