Pencil Shavings

Friday, November 25, 2005

Don't tell me

I live up to my parents' expectations, simply by acting the part and keeping from them what I know will hurt them. And in many ways, I expect them to meet my expectations too, by keeping from me what I don't want to know.

The first day of the sexpo exhibition in Singapore was swamped with participants mostly in their 50s and 60s. The sexpo exhibition is the first of its kind in Singapore that is devoted to adult toys and sexual health. Anyway, The Straits Times had a large picture of this auntie and uncle, the far-sighted uncle having taken off his glasses so he could see better, looking at a ancient Chinese sex torture horse girdle thing used to torture wayward females.

I just don't want to know.

1 comment:

mis_nomer said...

eeuw. poor niece..