Pencil Shavings

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Pickpocketed

Well, someone stole my mobile phone yesterday. I'm not sure how he or she did it -- it must have been in the crowded "This Fashion" shop at Suntec yeterday evening. The pickpocket also managed to help himself to the cash in my wallet, all of ten dollars.

I'm not too upset about it. It isn't an expensive phone and my mobile phone contract expires this month, so I have various options available. I am also relieved that the pickpocket didn't take my wallet (with IC and ATM card) and that there wasn't more money in the wallet. How he managed to get the cash out and return the wallet though -- now, that is a scary thought!

1 comment:

colinrt said...

gee... that's shocking...

but that's the sad reality unfortunately... the festive season is the best time for the pickpockets... when people carry wads of cash around, too busy shopping to notice their sinister presence...

but yes, you were fortunate he/she did not take the atm and identity cards...