Pencil Shavings

Friday, September 22, 2006

Links and Chinks

Quick links.

  • Jim and Eric, you have been linked by our local library blog site! I submitted the book review I did for "Blindness" and they publised it. I say, I am going to submit a book review every month until I win that $10. ;)
  • Via Elle E., an intriguing article on the "Macbeth effect" of needing to wash the hands when feeling guilty and the relationship between physical and moral purity.
  • Popagandhi reviews the Nokia N73. That girl can sell me anything.
  • How to make your own sports drink: tips on hydration by Guardian.
  • Daryl's new MacBook has been randomly shutting down like many other MacBooks worldwide. If yours starts doing this, bring it in. They may swap out your logicboard.
  • I still think sweat bubbles are gross but it kinda helps loosen the dead skin and encourages you to scrub it away, so I don't know if it is an entirely bad thing. I suppose if you were had so many sweat bubbles that they were keeping from cooling off through evaporation, that would be bad, but otherwise?

No comments: