Pencil Shavings

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Blogger and Gmail

Just what is wrong with blogger and gmail today? Everything is so slow! I can't get to my gmail because I get a time-out page and when my blogger account finally loads up, there are very important buttons missing...I'm blogging this via my yahoo account now. Grr.

I think why everything is so slow is because Blogger came out of beta today. I'm still on the old version and have been resisting going to beta because this new version integrates gmail and blogger. I use my regular name in my gmail account, and it is just too scary to see my name suddenly appearing on the comments I make. I'll rather be mis_nomer, thank you very much.

I hope it irons out soon. This makes me want to plonk down good money for a domain name and server space.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think exBeta is anything to write home about. Shame, isn't it? Blogger could be good...

I thought mis_nomer was your real name. :-)

Hong Xiaowan said...

If combine blogger to gmail. Everything should be ok.
Google just need 10% percents money.
The Google Applications of Sitebases Protocol