Pencil Shavings

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The many faces






These are my shoes. I bought them probably two years ago and they are wearing out. Let me show you where.








First, the sole. See how the strips of white are worn down? The wear and tear of the sole is most visible in the next picture.







This is the sole of the left shoe. The sole on the outside heel of the left shoe has worn down so that you can see the white underneath.







Then, there are the holes. There are holes on the front of the foot, one on each side, four altogether.










The heel is pretty bad too.









And the reflective strip on the side is peeling off.




And there you have it, the many faces of my running shoes.


Category: Running

4 comments:

colinrt said...

that's quite a set of photos, if shoes could talk, i wonder what sort of stories it would tell...

u could have the series entitled soleful stories, or trackies' tales... or run a mile in my shoes...

mis_nomer said...

I think if my shoes could talk, they would probably be complaining. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Time to get a new Baby man!!

mis_nomer said...

:) Maybe after the run this weekend..