Pencil Shavings

Thursday, November 23, 2006

H's wedding in photos

Okay, it's time for photos. I realised this trip that H and I haven't been in the same country for over ten years now. She visited me when I was in Arkansas; I visited her in St. Louis; then she visited me in Singapore; I visited her in Sydney; and like this, a decade has come and gone. It is kinda neat that I don't even notice it though. Time, distance, new accents, professions, boyfriends, husbands, girlfriends.. all just negligible blips. :)

Bridal paraphernalia


Bridal shoes


Flowers for the bride. Pretty eh? My friend Scrabby did them.


Bridemaids' dress


Kissing on a cake

Wedding day


That's me lacing up the bride. I was still wearing my sports watch.


Arrgh! Rain! Holding up the bride's train and hitching up my skirt. I have no grace.


Watching... and getting a tear streak in my make-up.


I got to be a witness!


The precious red-headed flower girl.

Some photos of food.


Shabu-shabu. Gosh.. the beef! the tofu! and onions too!


Scallops.

And to round up, a photo of the happy couple


On the morning of the wedding day.

See photos below

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are excellent photos. You're good!

mis_nomer said...

I didn't take them! I took only the Shabu-Shabu one, the others were taken by a professional photographer.. (except for the cake which was taken by another friend). :)

Anonymous said...

I personally the couple one at the beach. very classic :)

mis_nomer said...

MOFW, yep! :) there's something sweet about being carried on the beach..

Brenda, why, thank you! *beam* of course my sister says that she has never seen me looking this good in my entire life, and you can always trust sisters to speak the truth. ;)

Anonymous said...

Aww, the photos are loverly. The last one brought a smile to my face:) And you look damn fine btw. *pokes Mis*

mis_nomer said...

Heh. Every dog has its day, as they say. :) Thank you Elle.

Gwynne said...

What beauty! The people, the setting, the friendship, all of it. Very nice. :-)