Pencil Shavings

Sunday, November 26, 2006

A to-do and a to-wish list

Running late. I have five minutes. I wish I could draw.  And run.  And dance the tango.  And settle down.

I've done no running this week -- only freestyle, back and forth until my lungs cannot take it anymore, which doesn't take very much at all.  I've been eating and sleeping in and getting lazy.  So I must -- I tell myself  -- I must go for a short run this evening and hope that it will not protest. 

Running late.  I may have to skip the shower.

2 comments:

colinrt said...

skip showering?! lol... no wonder the sky's been opening up the way it has... you're the cause of all this rain... ;-)

sorry i haven't been round... been a busy couple of weeks... lots of niggly stuff to complete at a moment's notice... i hate surprises... :(

mis_nomer said...

heya, hi there! :) It has been pretty wet eh?

All the best in all the niggly stuff you've got to finish.. Hopefully by this weekend?