Pencil Shavings

Monday, November 06, 2006

Live from Sydney Airport

I've realised that I've become accustomed to being at two places at
any one time. I am used to sitting at my office or home desk and
simultaneously occupying a particular space on the internet, a space
that is criss-crossed by a blogger, MSN, and email address.

So I am internet deprived. I feel like I am missing my siamese twin.

But I had a special week that I would not substitute a year's worth of
free internet access for, and I will tell you more about it when I get
home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. I feel better now. I thought maybe you were ignoring us.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for more details!

Gwynne said...

Can't wait to hear what could possibly be worth more than a year's worth of free (high-speed) internet access! ;-)