Pencil Shavings

Friday, September 30, 2005

How it changed my life

  1. I do not go to the home pages of any of these sites anymore -- wikipedia, google image, google news, amazon, national library board, or merriam webster.
  2. My homepage is no longer BBC.com. Instead, all their headlines are in a live RSS feed on the right panel.
  3. So are the headlines for National Geographic, Boing Boing, Gizmodo, and others.
  4. My homepage is now http://localhost:2500/.
  5. I don't have twenty internet browser windows open at any one time anymore.
  6. The location bar is now my best friend.

2 comments:

colinrt said...

hmm... am suitably envious... can't install stuff on office com as there's this frikkin new policy about non-essential programs... bah!...

PS: WHAT IS the emoticon for bah or is there one even???

mis_nomer said...

How scummy!

(not schooled in the subtleties of emoticons.)