Pencil Shavings

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Suggestions?

Mind-numbingly bored at work. Vavoom says that it is important to dig in -- to try your best, work hard and feel better about yourself at the end of the day. I agree but the only thing I want to dig in now is lunch. Or a nice fried chicken dinner. My expectations are not high (nor healthy).

I want a new moniker. Getting sick of mis_nomer -- hate that underscore and it conveys nothing at all. Of course when I first chose it three years ago I wanted it to convey nothing at all. But maybe I've gone past that point. Any suggestions for a new moniker? (I am also sick of my layout and my haircut, but too troublesome to change for now.)

I've been on a link chase this morning. What I'll do is open any one of the blogs on my link page, look for their links, click on whatever catches my fancy, rinse and repeat. Found a few interesting blogs this way. May expand my blogroll soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try "Whinger"?

mis_nomer said...

Not very nice are you, Mr Anon?

Ashley said...

That's actually a great way to find new blogs. I do that on a random basis myself. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yes, I won the watch, now I'm waiting for it to come in. :)