Pencil Shavings

Thursday, September 29, 2005

New tricks for an old dog

I feel the beginnings of carpel tunnel syndrome in my right hand. Sigh. I'm too young for this. I'm not even 30 yet! So I've moved my mouse over to the left and will begin training my left hand to use the mouse.

Desperately need a weekend to rest the right hand. Desperately want a weekend anyway.

In other news, I actually dreamt of bloggers I've never met last night. This is going too far. Nameless bloggers are actually taking over my imagination. Yikes.

3 comments:

thc said...

Blogging is waaaay too addictive. I see a class action suit against Blogger and Typepad coming.

cole. said...

i have one mouse for my left hand, and one for my right. trust me - it's much more efficient.

Lucy Stern said...

All that pain from blogging? Uh oh, does that mean I'm next? Wrap an ice pack around that wrist and take some Aleve and rest. Good luck.