Pencil Shavings

Friday, September 30, 2005

Sidekicks



I am happy to report that my insatiable lust for the Polar RS200sd has subsided somewhat.

Went for a lovely music-filled run at Mt Faber last night with my trusty gear, the Timex Ironman and Ipod Shuffle. I've had the Timex for 7 years or so and it is still going strong. It does laps, countdown (in three ways), has a soothing blue indigo light, and a wrap-around velcro strap. I love the wrap-around velcro strap for the way it curves smugly around my wrist.

I really ought to do this route once a week. It has all the ingredients of a perfect route. An uphill climb; a scenic downhill, a few traffic light rest-stops ;) and it is close to home. I did it clockwise this time round -- it's amusing that the scenery always looks better on the downhill, no matter what the scenery actually is.

Mt Faber Loop (clockwise) --|-- 9 km--|--52.2 mins--|--10.3 km/h

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greatest Blog Post. Please visit this site on best long distance carrier
best long distance carrier

Anonymous said...

Bird Feedercat bird feeder

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!