Pencil Shavings

Monday, March 06, 2006

Cafe Latte Grande


A disproportionate number of posts start with a comment about coffee, but I make no apologies. Today, in my Monday morning astuteness, I noticed two things.

1. The longer I work, the higher the level of coffee. Check out this picture in April 2005.



Look at how high the coffee level has risen in less than a year! Going with this trend, I'll need a larger cup by November 2006.

(The pictures I post are also getting larger.)

Now, if the amount of instant coffee I used for each cup of coffee remained the same, then it doesn't make much of a difference -- I'll just be drinking more water; but no....

2. I add the same amount of instant coffee grounds, i.e. one happy heaped tablespoon, for my one cup of coffee as my colleague, except that she is making a POT of coffee for three.

I think I should have given up coffee for Lent.

No comments: