Pencil Shavings

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Mwhahahhaha!

Hi, let me introduce myself. I am Ms Anthrope, Ms Nomer’s evil twin. Ms Nomer usually keeps me locked up in the circle hollow of her guitar, torturing me with love ballads late into the night. Have you ever heard her pluck her guitar and belt the sorrowful dirge “Why does the sun go on shining?” at midnight? It makes you wish you were dead.

Well, she forgot to lock me in tonight in her haste to go to bed early in preparation for a morning run tomorrow, so I’ve escaped and hijacked her blog. It is a mark of my superior intelligence, ability and personality that I’ve taken over this blog. Besides, this blog has been wishy-washy for far too long! Ms Nomer doesn’t know who she is, what she wants, where she is going, or even how she got to where she is. Look at the name she chose for herself, for crying out loud! This blog needs a leader.

Needless to say, I know exactly where I am going with this blog now that I’ve taken over ownership. No more of this sentimental feel-good crap. No more geeky book reviews; no more mundane run reports; and especially, no more teenage angst.

Ms Anthrope will lead you and be your queen.

2 comments:

colinrt said...

woohoo!!! let anarchy reign... am pleased to make your acquaintance, ms darkside of the moon... so, you finally got loose, eh? cool fish!...

does that mean we're gonna get more edge and less introspection? more raw and less polish... you go, gurl...

every blog needs to be shaken and stirred every now and then... just like the james bond franchise... ahaha... *laughs wholeheartedly at own joke*

so, black is now the new pastel blue, huh? still can't get over it though... kinda miss having ms congeniality around already...

but what the heck... change is good... growth and change are two sides of the same coin... two peas in the pod... two parts of the same pencil... viv' la diffrence and all that... looking forward to your posts that will presumably grab one by the nether regions and kick one where it really hurts... no pain no gain...

mis_nomer said...

Good to have your aquaintance, TrainofThot!