Pencil Shavings

Monday, March 06, 2006

Tagged!

I’ve been tagged by Carine

The RULE: Remove the blog in the top spot from the Final Five list and bump everyone up in one place. Then add your blog to the bottom spot.

The Final Five
1. YounGorgeous feat Kelly Clarkson
2. Shahruddin.com: Project Sha
3. Simply Hirol
4. Moi-Carine
5. Pencil Shavings

You’re Next
1. Jim
2. Eric
3. Canopy
4. Titania
5. Sembler Fatigué


So here goes.

What were you doing ten years ago?
This time of the year, ten years ago, I was doing a lot of things in church, and struggling with glasnost, interior monologue, and supply and demand graphs on the side. Played a lot of volleyball, ate a lot of ice kachang, and spent a lot of effort trying to sneak into class late without the teacher noticing.

Five Songs Which You Know All The Lyrics Right Off Your Head Now
This is the song that never ends
Come O thou Traveller
Lean on me
White as snow
`C' is for Cookie

Five Things You Would Do If You Were A Millionaire
Buy a home
Buy a car
Get broadband
Treat my friends to dinner
Buy Smole a Jaguar

Five Bad Habits
Snapping at the parents
Eating too much twisties
Going to bed without brushing my teeth
Worrying too much
Counting the pennies

Five Things You Like Doing
Blogging
Running in the sunset
Talking with a friend
Getting lost in a book
Cycling at the beach

Five Things You Will Never Wear, Buy Or Get New Again?
Matching orange overalls (don't even ask)
Grey cotton track pants with yellow stripes
Pink plastic spectacles
Cullocks Culottes with pleats (more specifically, cullocks with pleats sewn in Home Economics class)
Navy blue bloomers

Five Favourite Toys/Things
Timex watch
NIV Exhaustive Concordance
Creative 5-speaker system
My bolster (His name is, well, I'm not telling)
Black jacket at work

3 comments:

Jim Jannotti said...

Sorry, but I have to pass on this one. I've actually done something like it before, so I guess I'm not really passing.

I do appreciate the linkage, though. Thanks.

colinrt said...

hi there...

don't mind me, i'm just being nit-picky here... but cullochs is actually spelt culottes... don't ask me how i know these trivial things... i just do... o_0

in any case, have been dropping by and lurking... several times, i wanted to leave a comment but was distracted... by work, of course... :-(

mis_nomer said...

No prob Jim. :)

Colin, you do know strange and wonderful things. :) I've corrected the entry, thanks!