Pencil Shavings

Friday, January 19, 2007

Getting soft

I'm getting soft, pale and fat. All the better for lovin' and cuddlin', but not so good for running and getting that high that being aware of your body gives. Just one month ago, I knew exactly where and why I ache. That pain in my ITB or thighs or sun-burnt skin can usually be traced to a precise point on a (crazy) run. Now, I ache in strange places for inexplicable reasons. I have a fuzzy ache in my left butt (from doing what??); there is intermittent dull throbbing in my knees; and I have a backache.

Sheesh. A backache!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too. Although, I get it from sitting astraddle the column in my car for three hours.

mis_nomer said...

We all have aching left butts! How weird... :P

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better!