Pencil Shavings

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My one claim to fame

My claim to fame

Thanks Elle E and Mingz.

How many mistakes can you spot? :)

----------

Update: Wah... I got a mention in the Vietnamese online news as well. I quote:

Ho?c ??n gi?n ch? c?n bi?t h?t các lo?i th?c u?ng c?a Singapore c?ng ?ã ?? làm nên m?t ng??i Singapore, nh? tâm s? trên http://mis_nomer.blogspot.com: "Tôi là ng??i Singapore vì tôi có th? phân bi?t ???c teh, teh-O, teh-C, teh-peng, teh-O-peng, kopi-gao, kopi-slew-tai, kopi-chino, milo-dinosaur, milo-godzilla, ta-chiu (các lo?i th?c u?ng ???c gi?i tr? Singapore ?a chu?ng), món nào tôi c?ng t?ng n?m qua và ??u ghi?n h?t!".


Heh.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is ta-chu? ...your quote was soo singaporean it almost made me homesick ;)

mis_nomer said...

ta-chiu is milo, because it has a person playing soccer on the tin. i'll buy you some milo the next time we meet for the homesickness. :)

Jim Jannotti said...

He?

Guess they didn't read much of your blog, huh?

Gwynne said...

And I'm wondering, "he?" Maybe I've read too much into the "mis?" Hmmm...

smudgi3 said...

hey, that's one entire para for yourself. *pats back

Anonymous said...

how do you say "way cool!! " in vietnamese? :o)