Pencil Shavings

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

A sandwich

I want a sandwich. With grilled chicken, avocado and alfafa; and cheese, the big-eye kind that has holes large enough to stick all your fingers through and wiggle them about. I would like it on fresh bread, any kind, just as long as it is not so dry that its tastes like crackers, and not so empty that it floats on water.

Tomatoes, not those generic plastic tasting ones you get from NTUC at $0.20 a hundred grams, but the succulent sweet fresh variety that is bursting with the taste of, well, tomato. Oh gosh, what would I do for a tomato! And possibly olives and green peppers, a light dressing, a dash of pepper and maybe salt, and I'll be a very happy camper.

Now who wants to buy my a subway lunch? :)

1 comment:

colinrt said...

anytime, mn... anytime...