Pencil Shavings

Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Sandman, The Doll's House, Vol. 2



One of the disadvantages of borrowing The Sandman from the library is that it is impossible to read it in order. Instead, I read it in a haphazard way, pouncing on whatever I can get my hands on first.

Doll's House
is Volume 2 of the series and introduces many of the key characters in later volumes. (Except for me, it is more like Star Wars I, II, III that came after parts IV, V, VI.) Rose rises to prominence in this volume, as does The Corinthian. Even Mad Hettie and Barbara, along with Martin Tenbones, get a mention.

It is a pretty intricate story.

2 comments:

mrdes said...

Yeah, I see the problem too, though it states that it can be read as individual volume...

mis_nomer said...

Yes they can. You just have to play jig saw after. :) I don't really mind it actually. But now I'm finding it hard to find the missing volumes..