Pencil Shavings

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Talking to myself

I must not buy more than 1 comic a week. I must not I must not I must not buy that comic I want. I am spending so much money on random stupid things like files and red pens and decent looking clothes so that I can look fierce and menacing that I really cannot afford to spend any more on stuff I don't really need. This new profession is going to cost me and I haven't even got my first pay check yet.

Okay, I'm seriously thinking about popping by the library to pick up the comic I want. See ya later.. Ta!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just go and buy lah. when u start work, u'll lose all semblance of a life and have no time to buy already.

i'm averaging like one trade paperback every 3 weeks lor. where got time?

Anonymous said...

Where got time to buy and read? All the better to save money. ;)