Pencil Shavings

Monday, March 26, 2007

Spot the bruschetta

Spot the Bruschetta

Okay, so we need to work a little on our presentation. But it was yummy!

Oh, and I watched Babel. I couldn't bear to keep watching at some parts. It was too tragic. When it was done I had the feeling that it had something to do with miscommunication and guns. The next day I had a quasi-revelation that the guns were a metaphor for the tower of Bable, the instrument of power that is the embodiment of mankind's desire to be like God. It is the gun that lies innocently at the heart of all the tragedy.

Bang bang! And we all fall down!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't see Babel but I did spot the bruschetta. Yummy indeed. Mushrooms rock!

That Janie Girl said...

bruschette looks great!

Anonymous said...

Jim, you can see the mushrooms? Whoa.. great eyesight!

Janie, yeah! Thinking about it makes me want another one.