Pencil Shavings

Friday, April 28, 2006

The cows are back! :)

I was in my usual morning spaced-out mode on the bus to work when I looked out of the window, and saw them, in all their floral glory. The cows are back! And this time with baby cows! The original cows (put up one year ago in April 2005) must have intermingled with a floral-printed herd. :)

It made me quite happy, the way only a floral-printed cow can. About that same time, the kindgerten kid beside me started pointing and saying, "Cow! Cow! Cow!" His mother, for some amazing reason, didn't see the cows so she just said reassuringly, "Okay dear..."

Heh. The kindgergarten boy and I have a secret. :)

Cows in Singapore

Cows in Singapore

Technorati tag: |

5 comments:

Jim Jannotti said...

So, are you asking about the cow's significant udder... hah haha... hahahaaahaaa! Man, I just kill myself sometimes.

mis_nomer said...

heeheeehee :)

Gwynne said...

Eric, does everything have to have significance to have value? (I think this closely approximates something you asked of me once, I'm only reciprocating ;-)

I love the floral cows and how they came to be. And I love that you and the kindergarten boy share a secret. :-)

mis_nomer said...

Sad to say, someone had to pay to put the cows up, and I think it is the same folks who put it up the last time. It is a large public transport company and they're doing it as part of a "We mooove you" campaign of sorts, but no one actually cares. :)

Anonymous said...

There is no such thing as a 'baby cow'. There are calves. Calves then develop into bulls (or steers) or heifers (of which come cows).