Pencil Shavings

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

For my conscience's sake

If you've come to this blog looking for the answer to whether you can eat pencil shavings, smoke pencil shavings, or whether the pencil demon is evil, or if I've written a poem on falling pencils, or what the density of pencil shavings is, the answers are no, no, no, no, and I don't know.

And, more appallingly, to the incredibly large number of you who come by here searching for any combination of "mole string tie remove" and land up at this post, my advice is: DON'T DO IT!

That's all, thank you very much.

P.S. I've added a clue for the wednesday morning riddle. Go solve!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now i'm intrigued with that riddle. I've been reading that clue for more than three times now (at work).

not good. ;)

~milktea

mis_nomer said...

Heh. If you live or come from anywhere near me, you may get it! :) But otherwise, it's a lost cause. (btw, get better soon.)