Pencil Shavings

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Your morning dose

steamy

I know it is only a matter of time before you guys get sick of looking at what I'm eating for breakfast, but hey, it is better than me ranting for a good half page. This isn't even a particularly good picture and I would take another one except I can't because I ate it all up already.

Can you see the steam from my coffeecup? Cool eh? Today's breakfast: Kopi-O (black coffee with sugar), freshly baked jiam tao luo ti ("sharp head bread", or simply, french loaf) with melted cheese and a dollop of butter. Ooh. I can't get the cheese to melt enough without the bread burning though, as you can tell from the photo.

3 comments:

Jim Jannotti said...

Dang. Can you come over here and make me one of those?

Anonymous said...

I can't see the steam from the coffe cup!! *sobs*
C'mon, tell me what's the answer to the wed. morning riddle? Can't you sense my desperation?

carine said...

Hee I usually remove all butter when I have those :P