Pencil Shavings

Monday, April 10, 2006

How was your weekend?

My room is ______* (Guess colour!)

I had such a lovely weekend painting and re-arranging my room. Now all of my crap is in the living room, but my room looks great. Heh.

This is the first time I'm putting in three colours in my room. The lightest colour is rose white, which really looks just like white with the slightest tinge of beige, and then there is _____* and _____*. So exciting. :)

I'm going home to luxuriate in the newness of my room after work, and maybe put some crunches in (less than 100, unlike 6-pack gal) while staring at my new ______ * wall.

----

* It's a surprise!

6 comments:

smudgi3 said...

I know exactly what it feels like to have a clean new room.

mis_nomer said...

So is your room newly cleaned too? :)

smudgi3 said...

Why do I have a feeling it's either red or purple?

I cleaned out my room during the CNY spring cleaning. And have kept it clean very since. I clean it every sunday. Even up til now I lie on my bed and wonder why I never cleaned it out before. *proud of myself.

mis_nomer said...

Nope, neither red nor purple. I don't believe I chose this colour actually. Hope I don't get sick of it. May post some pictures soon (before it gets messy again!)

I skipped CNY spring cleaning this year. :)

Canopy said...

Trying my luck...

A deep shade of blue and a light shade of green?

mis_nomer said...

Neither. Old friend came to visit today and said, "Why did you choose this colour? So unlike you!"