Pencil Shavings

Friday, February 02, 2007

I need a place for lunch

Right now, I have three possible posts in my head. One starts with the line: "Gone are the days of the wind-up clock, where time moved languid and slow." The other is about gadgets. And the third, is this:

I'm taking my boss and department out for lunch next week. There will be six of us in total. Any suggestions on where to take them? Right now, these are the options:

1. Pete's Place ($26+++)
2. Tang Court (cost?)
3. Jack's Place
4. Seah Street Deli

I'm thinking of a set lunch place that is nicer than Jack's Place, maybe $15-$20pax.

Update:
Leaning towards Foster's set lunch. ($15.90+++)

3 comments:

smudgi3 said...

I had Bibimbap for dinner last night. =D

mis_nomer said...

Yay Bibimbap! Maybe I'll have some for dinner tonight. :)

Anonymous said...

Try the Shanghai Pudong place at the basement of Balmoral Plaza? Don't have set lunch but judging from your budget, the a la carte menu won't bust it.